[lustre-discuss] T3PIO library usage

Prakrati.Agrawal at shell.com Prakrati.Agrawal at shell.com
Thu Jun 2 01:27:15 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am having a HDF5 code which writes multiple files of different sizes to the Lustre file system. Since I can set the Lustre stripe count and size only once before I run the code, it remains the same for all the file sizes.
I am using T3PIO library in conjunction with HDF5 to change lustre stripe settings through the code for each file that I write.
But after running the code, I am still finding all the files with the same lustre stripe settings.
Please can someone help.

Thanks and Regards,
Prakrati Agrawal