[lustre-discuss] T3PIO library usage

Richard Henwood Richard.Henwood at arm.com
Thu Jun 2 06:56:47 PDT 2016

Hi Prakrati,

I don't believe the author of T3PIO (Robert McLay) watches this list... so in order to engage those that do watch this list, you'll probably need to provide more detail on what you've tried, and what the unexpected behavior is. Ideally reproducing the issue without T3PIO at all.

Or, if you think there is a problem with T3PIO, I suggest you email Robert directly.

Best regards,
Richard