[lustre-discuss] Building RPMs for 2.5.3 on CentOS-7.2

Patrick Farrell paf at cray.com
Sun Jun 5 06:26:17 PDT 2016

Jon,

Do you need the server code?  If not, you can do --disable-server (I think) and skip the kernel patching steps.  If no, you're out of luck - the public 2.5 code is not going to build against 7.2.

In fact, you may have some issues even just building the client.  But those may be surmountable, I'd say the server issues are not.

- Patrick