[lustre-discuss] Help Required in Lustre Implementation

yasir at orionsolutions.co.in yasir at orionsolutions.co.in
Wed Jun 22 02:09:42 PDT 2016

Hi

Can anyone help for installing Lustre Server on Rocks 6.2 Compute Node.

I've installed all rpm incl. kernel, lustre server pkg, lustre-module,
lustre-osd-module, lustre-osd-mount, libyaml pkg. After installing kernel it
shows in /boot directory and lustre kernel entry in grub.conf of compute
node but when I restart compute to load module of lustre it auto remove
entry from grub.conf & doesn't boot with lustre-kernel image.

If anyone have setup lustre Server on Rocks 6.2 compute node then please
share setup that I'm missing.

Thanks & Regards,

Yasir Israr