[lustre-discuss] Help Required in Lustre Implementation

Fernando Perez fperez at icm.csic.es
Wed Jun 22 03:03:26 PDT 2016

Hi Yasir.

You must add the lustre packages to the distribution following the rocks
manual:

http://central6.rocksclusters.org/roll-documentation/base/6.2/customization-adding-packages.html

Finally you must add the lustre network and configure the compute
network interfaces that you will use for the lustre netwok:

http://central6.rocksclusters.org/roll-documentation/base/6.2/networking.html

Regards.

Fernando Pérez
Institut de Ciències del Mar (CMIMA-CSIC)
Departament Oceanografía Física i Tecnològica
Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta,37-49
08003 Barcelona
Phone:  (+34) 93 230 96 35