[lustre-discuss] error while lustre client rpm build

eteced 10000 at candesoft.com
Mon Mar 7 23:44:26 PST 2016

On 2016/3/8 14:17, Parag Khuraswar wrote:
> Exactly same I'm doing....My command is similar to yours.
> ./configure --disable-server --with-o2ib=/usr/src/ofa_kernel/default
I use the same command as yours to build a kernel patch-less Lustre
client on CentOS 7.2. It works fine and no error output.
I think maybe you can try to reinstall the mlnx_ofed from offical by
launch "./mlnxofedinstall".
I have no more knowledge with the devel package of mlnx_ofed, but I
think it should be automatically installed.

Yingdi Guo