[lustre-discuss] error while lustre client rpm build

Parag Khuraswar parag_k at citilindia.com
Mon Mar 7 22:17:47 PST 2016

Hi Guo,

Thanks for the reply.........

Exactly same I'm doing....My command is similar to yours.
./configure --disable-server --with-o2ib=/usr/src/ofa_kernel/default

I'm not giving kernel parameter bcoz I want a patch less client rpm's.
Mellanox Ofed downloaded from Mellanox site.
What is the devel package of Mellanox ? Can you see in ofed_info ?

Regards,
Parag
+91 9923181090