[lustre-discuss] How to find out what the OSS interacts with the Lustre client at a given time ?

Black.S Black.S52 at yandex.ru
Sat Apr 15 11:04:56 PDT 2017

Thanks for answer

I'm already using it.

However, this stats does not mean to understand how much data EACH
lustre client transmits/receives and this stats does not give a name to
the lustre clients (hostname server with client lustre).

I need to get a source-receiver (lustre client - xmt/rcv - oss ) to more
accurately identify the amount of traffic from EACH client of lustre.

I need to get statistics for each lustre client per second.

Thanks for your time