[lustre-discuss] Lustre 2.10 on RHEL6.x?

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Mon Aug 7 06:46:52 PDT 2017

Correct – RHEL 6.x support appeared for the last time in the community 2.8 release. However, there has been some interest in seeing some kind of support for RHEL 6.x in the 2.10 LTS releases so I think it likely that at least support for clients will be reintroduced in a future 2.10.x maintenance release.

On 8/7/17, 6:34 AM, "lustre-discuss on behalf of E.S. Rosenberg" <lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org<mailto:lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org> on behalf of esr+lustre at mail.hebrew.edu<mailto:esr+lustre at mail.hebrew.edu>> wrote:

If I'm not mistaken they haven't provided RPMs for RHEL6.x since 2.9...
HTH,
Eli