[lustre-discuss] Lustre 2.10 on RHEL6.x?

E.S. Rosenberg esr+lustre at mail.hebrew.edu
Mon Aug 7 06:50:19 PDT 2017

We created a test system that was installed with CentOS 6.x and Lustre 2.8
filled with some data and subsequently reinstalled with CentOS 7.x and
Lustre 2.9

Everything seems to have gone fine but I am actually curious if anyone else
did this pretty invasive upgrade? (Hoping to upgrade in the not-to-distant
future, maybe even directly to 2.10)

Thanks,
Eli