[lustre-discuss] LUG17 abstracts due 2/26 - early bird ends 3/15

OpenSFS Administration admin at opensfs.org
Wed Feb 22 12:56:04 PST 2017

Want to present at LUG? Be sure to submit your abstract by the February 26th
deadline:  <https://easychair.org/cfp/LUG2017>
https://easychair.org/cfp/LUG2017. Accepted abstracts will be notified in
time to take advantage of early bird registration.

We have a great week planned - including a range of presentations on best
practices and boundary-pushing deployments as well as a hackathon.

Networking opportunities abound with an opening reception sponsored by DDN,
Dinner and a Show sponsored by Intel, and a pub crawl sponsored by
WARP/HGST.

See the conference overview at  <https://lug17.sched.com/list/descriptions/>
lug17.sched.com/list/descriptions/.

Time is running out for LUG17 early bird registration! Register now at
<http://opensfs.org/lug-2017/> opensfs.org/lug-2017/ to take advantage of
the early bird rate of $499. After March 15, fees increase substantially.

Questions about the conference? Contact pti at iu.edu.

We look forward to seeing you in Bloomington!