[lustre-discuss] errors 107 in syslog on client 2.8.0

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Mon Jun 26 05:24:46 PDT 2017

Eli, I expect that it was 2.7.0 servers – I know of a number of sites with 2.5.x servers and 2.8.x clients. I do not know of anyone running successfully with a larger gap than that though.

On 6/26/17, 4:26 AM, "lustre-discuss on behalf of E.S. Rosenberg" <lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org<mailto:lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org> on behalf of esr+lustre at mail.hebrew.edu<mailto:esr+lustre at mail.hebrew.edu>> wrote:

You should probably not be running the new client against such old servers, this was not tested and though the combination may work we had issues with 2.8.0 client with an older server (not 100% sure anymore if it was 2.7.0 or 2.5.x) that just caused the Lustre OSS to hang.