[lustre-discuss] online LFSCK - detailed output?

Yong, Fan fan.yong at intel.com
Thu Mar 2 16:51:10 PST 2017

Hi Steve,

The online LFSCK has two kinds of main outputs: one is the LFSCK process and statistics, the other is the LFSCK logs about what inconsistencies are found and fixed.

The former one depends on the LFSCK type, can be found via:
1. namespace LFSCK: "lctl get_param -n mdd.${MDT_DEV}.lfsck_namespace"
2. layout LFSCK "lctl get_param -n obdfilter.${DEV}.lfsck_layout"
3. oi_scrub: "lctl get_param -n osd-ldiskfs.${MDT_DEV}.oi_scrub"

The latter one needs to be dumped on related server (MDT and/or OST) via "lctl dk" with lfsck debug enabled (lctl set_param debug=+lfsck).

Cheers,
Nasf