[lustre-discuss] "getting" ldlm_enqueue_min

Thomas Roth t.roth at gsi.de
Thu Mar 30 05:38:17 PDT 2017

Thank you, Malcolm.

Indeed I found my ldlm_enqueue_min - file, in /sys/module/ptlrpc/parameters ;-)

Actually I was reading the Wiki article, and thought about changing the timeout parameters on our system.
But I'm not sure about "echo 300 > /sys/module/ptlrpc/parameters/ldlm_enqueue_min" on our 2.5.3
production system - though that seems to work in Lustre 2.9 without harsh consequences.
So I hope this LUDOC ticket gets resolved.

Cheers,
Thomas