[lustre-discuss] lnetctl & /etc/sysconfig/lnet.conf Usage

E.S. Rosenberg esr+lustre at mail.hebrew.edu
Thu May 18 08:57:40 PDT 2017

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 9:07 PM, Di Natale, Giuseppe <dinatale2 at llnl.gov>
wrote:

> Greetings  everyone,
>

> I am working on a patch to move /etc/sysconfig/lnet.conf to
> /etc/lnet.conf. For those interested in the patch, it can be found at
> https://review.whamcloud.com/#/c/26971/.

I am no expert on LSB but should it be under plain /etc/ and not say
/etc/lustre/ or /etc/lnet/ at least? (where the logical thing to me is
/etc/lustre but I understand there are plans to seperate between lustre and
lnet)
Also what is bad about /etc/sysconfig/ (other then it being fairly RH
specific)?
HTH,
Eli