[lustre-discuss] IML 4.0 Release Announcement

Grund, Joe joe.grund at intel.com
Sat Oct 28 05:55:42 PDT 2017

Today, we are happy to announce the release of Intel Manager for Lustre 4.0.
IML enables deployment, management, monitoring and configuration of Lustre filesystems in a GUI.
It features realtime monitoring of alerts and metrics through rich visualizations.

IML 4.0 is a significant release in several respects. It is our first FOSS release, fully hosted on Github and open to community contribution. It also supports Lustre 2.10.1 and ZFS 0.7, and starts our shift to a platform of collaborative tools, each useful in a stand-alone fashion.

IML 4.0 Features and Enhancements include:

  *   Support for Lustre* 2.10.1.
  *   Support for ZFS 0.7 with MMP.
  *   Updated storage plugin GUI.
  *   Support for API key auth.
  *   Enhanced diagnostics collection.
  *   Faster device scan times.

The IML team is always looking for contributors to help grow the community and give feedback. More info on contributing can be found at: https://intel-hpdd.github.io/Online-Help/docs/Contributor_Docs/cd_TOC.html

IML 4.0 can be downloaded from: https://github.com/intel-hpdd/intel-manager-for-lustre/releases/download/v4.0.0.0/iml-4.0.0.0.tar.gz

It is possible to upgrade from existing EE 2.x and 3.x installs to IML 4.0. Upgrade documentation will be available shortly at: https://intel-hpdd.github.io/Online-Help/

General documentation can be found at: https://intel-hpdd.github.io/Online-Help/

Any issues found can be reported at: https://github.com/intel-hpdd/intel-manager-for-lustre/issues/new