[lustre-discuss] Next Robinhood User Group
thomas.leibovici at cea.fr
Mon Sep 4 08:45:42 PDT 2017
Hello Robinhood users,
Next Robinhood user group will take place in less than a month now, on
Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017, in Paris.
If you did not register already, remember to subscribe here:
Registration is free, but it is important to register so we can plan
enough seats and food for participants.
For more details about this event, see:
Call for presentations
We invite attendees to propose a presentation when they register to the
(there is a dedicated field in the submission form, or mail your
proposal to robinhood-user-group at lists.sf.net
<mailto:robinhood-user-group at lists.sf.net>)
Typical presentation length is 20 to 30 min.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Specific usages and implementations, site reports
- Robinhood 2 to robinhood 3 migration feedback
- New usages with robinhood 3
- Dashboards, integration to site monitoring and accounting systems
- Contributions, and annex tools
- Performance and tunings (robinhood, database, kernel, filesystem...)
- Vendors integration and support
Last year's presentations are available here:
See you soon!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the lustre-discuss