[lustre-discuss] Next Robinhood User Group

LEIBOVICI Thomas thomas.leibovici at cea.fr
Mon Sep 4 08:45:42 PDT 2017

Hello Robinhood users,

Next Robinhood user group will take place in less than a month now, on
Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017, in Paris.
If you did not register already, remember to subscribe here:
https://rug2017.wufoo.com/forms/robinhood-user-group-registration-form/
Registration is free, but it is important to register so we can plan
enough seats and food for participants.

For more details about this event, see:
https://github.com/cea-hpc/robinhood/wiki/RUG2017

Call for presentations
======================
We invite attendees to propose a presentation when they register to the
workshop
(there is a dedicated field in the submission form, or mail your
proposal to robinhood-user-group at lists.sf.net
<mailto:robinhood-user-group at lists.sf.net>)
Typical presentation length is 20 to 30 min.

Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Specific usages and implementations, site reports
- Robinhood 2 to robinhood 3 migration feedback
- New usages with robinhood 3
- Dashboards, integration to site monitoring and accounting systems
- Contributions, and annex tools
- Performance and tunings (robinhood, database, kernel, filesystem...)
- Vendors integration and support
- Problems/wishes

Last year's presentations are available here:
https://github.com/cea-hpc/robinhood/wiki/RUG2016#agenda--slide-decks

See you soon!