[lustre-discuss] lustre-monitoring email list

Alexander I Kulyavtsev aik at fnal.gov
Thu Aug 23 09:50:19 PDT 2018

Hi Ken, all.

Ken, could you please create “lustre-monitoring” email list at http://lists.lustre.org ?

The purpose of the list is to discuss the development and share experiences of lustre monitoring solutions.

Specifically, I would like to bring up the discussion of experiences of using influxdata TICK stack (telegraf, influxdb) and grafana for lustre monitoring; sharing of dashboard templates; possible alternatives or complementary solutions (prometeus).

I feel lustre-discuss is more dedicated to core lustre, general lustre and operational/troubleshooting issues. I would like to keep discussion focused on monitoring solution implementation in the separate list.

Best regards, Alex.