[lustre-discuss] Quota Reporting (for all users and/or gruops)

Jason Williams jasonw at jhu.edu
Thu Dec 20 06:41:26 PST 2018

It is entirely possible that this already exists, but my google-foo is not what it used to be.  However, I've searched around the internet and it seems as though it doesn't really exist.  There are handfuls of now defunct or un-maintained projects out there, but nothing that seems to report all of the user and/or group quotas.

Does anyone know of a good quota reporting tool that can give quota information in the same way as a 'repquota -u' or 'repquota -g' would?

--

Jason Williams
Assistant Director