[lustre-discuss] Level 3 support

Jeff Johnson jeff.johnson at aeoncomputing.com
Fri Feb 23 09:18:53 PST 2018

Media malpractice. Intel still has it's level 3+ Lustre support function.
The media reporting of Intel's org changes was poor at best. Some of the
more inexperienced vendors may have lost touch with HPDD, my opinion.

--Jeff

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 8:30 AM, Brian Andrus <toomuchit at gmail.com> wrote:

> With the relatively recent changes in Lustre support out there, I am
> curious as to what folks have started doing/planning for level 3 support.
>
> I know a few vendors that sell lustre based products but only provide
> first or second levels of support. They used to use Intel for 3rd level,
> which we had used in the past as well. But now they no longer offer it, so
> they are in a possible pickle if anything goes terribly south.
>

> Brian Andrus

Jeff Johnson
Co-Founder
Aeon Computing

jeff.johnson at aeoncomputing.com
www.aeoncomputing.com
t: 858-412-3810 x1001   f: 858-412-3845
m: 619-204-9061

4170 Morena Boulevard, Suite D - San Diego, CA 92117

High-Performance Computing / Lustre Filesystems / Scale-out Storage