[lustre-discuss] lfs find to locate files with specific permissions

Ms. Megan Larko dobsonunit at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:05:00 PDT 2018

Great question!

I am using the find on those file systems, both non-Lustre and Lustre for
which there is not (yet) any Robinhood monitoring.

For those Lustre File Systems with Robinhood monitoring, yes, I can quickly
check with a simple mysql query ( SELECT name FROM NAMES LEFT JOIN ENTRIES
ON ENTRIES.id = NAMES.id WHERE ENTRIES.mode="493"   for my Robinhood data
base ).  For those systems without Robinhood, linux "find </dir/path> -type
d -perm 777".

I would like to use the "lfs find" for Lustre file systems not (yet) being
monitored by Robinhood.

Cheers,
megan