[lustre-discuss] Jira? no access / disappeared?

Peter Jones pjones at whamcloud.com
Fri Jun 22 07:47:15 PDT 2018

Yes - all the development infrastructure is moving. This is a work in progress and there are definitely stale links to tidy up too.

On 2018-06-22, 11:28 AM, "lustre-discuss on behalf of Mark Dixon" <lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org on behalf of m.c.dixon at leeds.ac.uk> wrote:

    Does that mean the public git repository (and anything else?) has also
    moved?

       $ git clone git://git.hpdd.intel.com/fs/lustre-release.git
       Cloning into 'lustre-release'...
       fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /fs/lustre-release.git

    Tried replacing hpdd.intel.com with whamcloud.com and I get something
    sensible.

    lustre.org still references hpdd.intel.com.

    Cheers,

    Mark