[lustre-discuss] ZFS based OSTs need advice

Dzmitryj Jakavuk dzmitryj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 07:38:27 PDT 2018

Hello

You can share 4 osts between pair of oss making 2 osts imported into one oss and 2 osts into other oss.  At the same time hdds need to be shared between all oss. So in normal conditions  1 oss will import 2 ost and the second oss will import   Other 2 osts.in case of ha single oss can import all 4osts

Kind Regards
Dzmitryj Jakavuk