[lustre-discuss] (no subject)

Yugendra Guvvala yguvvala at cambridgecomputer.com
Mon May 21 10:15:44 PDT 2018

Hi Cory,

Thank you, I see for the link that  Interoperability Support is only 2.9.x
so I understand that we cant have client modules at version 2.4.x. also I
see supported kernel versions.

Thanks,
Yugi

--
Thanks,

*Yugendra Guvvala | HPC Technologist ** |** Cambridge Computer ** |** "Artists
in Data Storage" *
Direct: 781-250-3273  | Cell: 806-773-4464  | yguvvala at cambridgecomputer.com