[lustre-discuss] Migrate mdt ldiskfs to zfs

Fernando Pérez fperez at icm.csic.es
Sat May 26 18:03:56 PDT 2018

Sorry, I have already seen in the lustre documentation that it’s possible migrate between ldiskfs and zfs since the 2.11 lustre release.

I appreciate the stability and I think that the 2.10.4 release is the best option for our systems.

Any experiencies using ldiskfs under zvol? Do you think that it's better than ldiskfs under mdadm + lvm?

Regards.
Fernando Pérez
Institut de Ciències del Mar (CMIMA-CSIC)
Departament Oceanografía Física i Tecnològica
Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta,37-49
08003 Barcelona
Phone:  (+34) 93 230 96 35