[lustre-discuss] rsync target for https://downloads.whamcloud.com/public/?

Shopbell, Patrick pls at astro.caltech.edu
Wed Sep 26 09:41:36 PDT 2018

Hi Andrew,
We do something very similar here, just grabbing all of those RPMs.
I just used a recursive 'wget' or 'curl' to grab those directories.
--
Patrick

On 9/26/18 7:20 AM, Andrew Elwell wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Is there an rsync (or other easily mirrorable) target for
> downloads.whamcloud.com ?
>
> I'm trying to pull e2fsprogs/latest/el7/ and
> lustre/latest-release/el7/server/ locally to reinstall a bunch of
> machines
>

> Many thanks,
> Andrew

| Patrick Shopbell               Department of Astronomy             |
| pls at astro.caltech.edu          Mail Code 249-17                    |
| (626) 395-4097                 California Institute of Technology  |
| (626) 568-9352  (FAX)          Pasadena, CA  91125                 |
| WWW: http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~pls/                            |