[lustre-discuss] lfsck repair quota

Fernando Perez fperez at icm.csic.es
Mon Apr 15 07:54:02 PDT 2019

Dear lustre users,

Could anyone confirm me that the correct way to repair wrong quotes in a
ldiskfs mdt is lctl lfsck_start -t layout -A?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Fernando Pérez
Institut de Ciències del Mar (CSIC)
Departament Oceanografía Física i Tecnològica
Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta,37-49
08003 Barcelona
Phone:  (+34) 93 230 96 35