[lustre-discuss] lfsck repair quota

Fernando Perez fperez at icm.csic.es
Wed Apr 17 01:32:31 PDT 2019

Dear Martin.

I tried to run the e2fsck in the mdt three years ago and the logs shows
a lot of this kind of messages:

> Unattached inode 26977505
> Connect to /lost+found? yes
> Inode 26977505 ref count is 2, should be 1. Fix? yes

In fact I think that the e2fsc ran so slow due that all the mdt inodes
were corrected.

Regards.

Fernando Pérez
Institut de Ciències del Mar (CSIC)
Departament Oceanografía Física i Tecnològica
Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta,37-49
08003 Barcelona
Phone:  (+34) 93 230 96 35