[lustre-discuss] lfsck repair quota

Martin Hecht hecht at hlrs.de
Wed Apr 17 02:33:59 PDT 2019

Dear Fernando,

I'm not sure if those files contribute to the quota, but I would assume
that the ones on the OSTs consume disk quota and the ones on the MDT
consume inode quota.
As long as they are in the lost+found directory they are not visible to
the users, but they may contain data which belonged to user files. If
they contain useful data and if files can be reconstructed completely
depends on the exact damage that the e2fsck has tried to repair. A
complete output of all the fsck runs could tell more, but even with that
one would probably need further information e.g. about the striping
stored in the extended attributes of the files.

best regards,
Martin