[lustre-discuss] Nodemap, ssk and mutiple fileset from one client

Jeremy Filizetti jeremy.filizetti at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 19:21:51 PST 2019

It doesn't look like this would be possible due to nodemap or SSK
limitations.  As you pointed out, nodemap must associate a NID with a
single nodemap.  SSK was intentionally tied to nodemap by design.  It does
a lookup on the nodemap of a NID to verify it matches what is found in the
server key.  I think even if you used multiple NIDs for a client like
o2ib(ib0),o2ib1(ib0) you would still run into issues due to LNet, but I'm
not certain on that.

Jeremy