[lustre-discuss] LFS tuning hierarchy question

Patrick Farrell pfarrell at whamcloud.com
Thu Jan 24 18:59:59 PST 2019

Ah, I understand.  Yes, that’s correct.  You can also set the value on the MGS for that file system with lctl set_param -P mdc.*.max_rpcs_in_flight=32, that will apply on the clients,

How are you checking the value on the server?  There should be no MDC there.  If it is instead associated with the MDT, then that is, I believe, a maximum and not a default.