[lustre-discuss] RV: Lustre quota issues

Thomas Roth t.roth at gsi.de
Wed Jul 10 04:15:10 PDT 2019

Yes, I have seen this pattern before.

My guess:

- cetafs-OST0017 - 21 are at the limit, thus the * there, thus the overall *
The manual warns you that somebody might write more than his allotted amount because the quota is
distributed over the OSTs, this might work the other way around, too.

- 8k or 20k is far too low.

However, I have no idea how to influence these values.

Regards
Thomas