[lustre-discuss] lfsck namespace doesn't stop and I cancel it

Fernando Pérez fperez at icm.csic.es
Wed Jun 26 13:07:29 PDT 2019

Thank you Fan.

It works!!

Sorry for the question. This option is not documented in the lustre manual (pdf or html manuals), but I see it in the man pages of mount.lustre

Regards.
Fernando Pérez
Institut de Ciències del Mar (CMIMA-CSIC)
Departament Oceanografía Física i Tecnològica
Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta,37-49
08003 Barcelona
Phone:  (+34) 93 230 96 35