[lustre-discuss] systemd lnet/rdma conflict

Mohr Jr, Richard Frank rmohr at utk.edu
Mon Aug 3 21:03:18 PDT 2020

> On Jul 17, 2020, at 2:20 PM, Mohr Jr, Richard Frank <rmohr at utk.edu> wrote:
>

>> On Jul 17, 2020, at 1:41 PM, Andreas Dilger <adilger at dilger.ca> wrote:
>>

>> Rick,
>> would you be able to put this in the form of a patch against lustre/scripts/systemd/lnet.service so that this is working
>> well for everyone.  You could use LU-9673 for this.
>>

> Sure, but I would be interested in getting verification from Chris (or someone else) that it works just to make sure this isn’t something that is only working for me.

Andreas,

I was in contact which Chris Coffey and was able to verify that he got the systemd scripts working. It seems one of the key parts was also adding a lustre-client service to ensure lustre was mounted/unmounted in the right order.  I will try to get a patch submitted this week for the lnet service script.

—Rick