[lustre-discuss] [Lwg] SC19 bof slides

Andreas Dilger adilger at whamcloud.com
Thu Jan 16 14:20:34 PST 2020

Cory,
the data that I have from my Git commit trawling script (which may not be identical to Peter's since he uses data from Dustin) shows the following for 2.12.50..2.13.50 (essentially all the commits after the end of 2.12 development until the start of 2.13 development).

Note that James Simmons' contributions are split between "infradead.org<http://infradead.org>" and "yahoo.com<http://yahoo.com>" in this list since he does not use an "@ornl.gov" email address for his contributions.  My script also does not count code reviews on patches like Peter's does.

amazon.com<http://amazon.com>: LOC: 264, Commits: 5, Authors: 1
anu.edu.au<http://anu.edu.au>: LOC: 30, Commits: 3, Authors: 1
atos.net<http://atos.net>: LOC: 20, Commits: 1, Authors: 1
cea.fr<http://cea.fr>: LOC: 86, Commits: 2, Authors: 1