[lustre-discuss] Lustre Community BoF at SC20

ssimms at iu.edu ssimms at iu.edu
Tue Nov 3 06:19:29 PST 2020

Dear Lustre Fans,

I’m writing to alert you to the upcoming Lustre Community BoF session at
SC20 and to ask for your help in shaping the session, so we can address
topics from the community.

The SC20 Lustre Community BoF will take place virtually from 11:30AM to
12:45PM EST on November 19th.  Like last year, we will have 90 minutes
this time, so we will have time to dig deeper into the topics you might
want covered.

Please drop us a line about what you’d like to hear about and / or discuss
at this year’s BOF.

We look forward to seeing you!

Sincerely,
Stephen Simms