[lustre-discuss] ls command blocked in some dir

肖正刚 guru.novice at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 07:56:30 PDT 2020

Hi, all
    In one of our lustre filesystems,we found that
    1) ls command blocked in some dir but ls --color=never  worked.
    2) some files can not be accessed, like cat/head/vim/file(i use strace
to trace command "strace file xxxx.xxx" ,  stucked in lstat).
        "
        fstat(1, {st_mode=S_IFCHR|0620, st_rdev=makedev(136, 0), ...}) = 0
        mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS,
-1, 0) = 0x2b02fbb27000
        mmap(NULL, 266240, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS,
-1, 0) = 0x2b02fbb28000
        lstat("animation-2_0043.hsf",
        "
    3) at the same time,no message found on client/mds/oss

Are these files corrupted? How to repair?
PS: We have used lfsck,not worked and we cannot bring down the filesystem
to run e2fsck at present.