[lustre-discuss] MDS using D3710 DAS

Christopher Mountford cjm14 at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Feb 15 02:44:10 PST 2021

Hi Sid.

We use the D3700s (and our D8000s) as JBODS with zfs providing the redundancy - do you have some kind of hardware RAID? If so, are your raid controller the array corntrollers or on the HBAs? Off the top of my head, if the latter, there might be an issue with multiple HBAs trying to assemble the same RAID array?

- Chris.