[lustre-discuss] Elegant way to dump quota/usage database?

Iannetti, Gabriele G.Iannetti at gsi.de
Tue Feb 16 00:14:18 PST 2021

Hi Steve,

well, I have written a small script that collects Lustre quota information for groups and stores that into a MySQL database.
You can take a lot at it for getting an idea or update it for collecting the information for users if you like...

https://github.com/gabrieleiannetti/report-generator/blob/master/lustre-group-quota-collect.py

We run it daily with cron.

There are also scripts that generate reports as SVG files as you will see here:

https://github.com/gabrieleiannetti/report-generator

Regards
Gabriele