[lustre-discuss] Elegant way to dump quota/usage database?

Moreno Diego (ID SIS) diego.moreno at id.ethz.ch
Fri Feb 12 00:04:44 PST 2021

Hi Steve,

If you have access to the servers you could aggregate the information given by:

lctl get_param osd-ldiskfs.*.quota_slave_dt.acct_{user,group,project}

The command will basically give you for each Lustre device the information stored on the inode quota for user, group or project quotas.

Regards,

Diego