[lustre-discuss] Revised Process for Lustre Requirement Gathering

OpenSFS Administration admin at opensfs.org
Thu Jul 21 13:46:46 PDT 2022

Hello Lustre community,

OpenSFS has long provided a requirements gathering process for members and
participants. This process was created to encourage and prompt discussion
with members and participants about new features, fixes, and enhancements to
the Lustre filesystem and related utilities.

OpenSFS is happy to announce a revision to the requirements gathering
process for our members. We are providing a more streamlined process that
leverages the Lustre Working Group (LWG) and the Lustre community JIRA
instance. For more information please see
https://www.opensfs.org/resources/opensfs-lustre-feature-request/ which is
available under the "resources" tab at the top of the opensfs.org webpage.

Thank you,

OpenSFS Board of Directors