[lustre-discuss] missing option mgsnode

Paul Edmon pedmon at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 22 07:46:30 PDT 2022

Thanks.  Here is what I get:

[root at holylfs02oss06 ~]# tunefs.lustre --dryrun /dev/mapper/mpathd
Failed to initialize ZFS library: 256
checking for existing Lustre data: found

    Read previous values:
Target:     holylfs2-OST001f
Index:      unassigned
Lustre FS:
Mount type: ldiskfs
Flags:      0x50
               (needs_index update )
Persistent mount opts:
Parameters:

tunefs.lustre FATAL: must set target type: MDT,OST,MGS
tunefs.lustre: exiting with 22 (Invalid argument)

-Paul Edmon-