[lustre-discuss] Error messages (ex: not available for connect from 0 at lo) on server boot with Lustre 2.15.3 and 2.15.4-RC1

Backer backer.kolo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 11:23:52 PST 2023

I do not want to hijack this thread but just checking here before I start
another new thread. I am getting similar messages randomly. The IP involved
here is one Client IP. Getting messages from multiple OSS about multiple
OST at the same time and stops. These types of messages appear
occasionally on multiple OSS, and all these are related to one client at a
time.  Wondering if it is one client related issue as this FS has 100s of
clients and only one client reports at a time. Unfortunately, there is no
easy way for me to figure out if the specified client had an access issue
around the time frame mentioned in the log (no access to clients).

Dec  4 18:05:27 oss010 kernel: LustreError: 137-5: fs-OST00b0_UUID: not
available for connect from <client ip>@tcp1 (no target). If you are running
an HA pair check that the target is mounted on the other server.