[lustre-discuss] BCP for High Availability?

Andrew Elwell andrew.elwell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 18:37:00 PST 2023

Hi Folks,

I'm just rebuilding my testbed and have got to the "sort out all the
pacemaker stuff" part. What's the best current practice for the
current LTS (2.15.x) release tree?

I've always done this as multiple individual HA clusters covering each
pair of servers with common dual connected drive array(s), but I
remember seeing a talk some years ago where one of the US labs was
using ?pacemaker-remote? and bringing them all up from a central node

I note there's a few (old) crib notes on the wiki - referenced from
the lustre manual, but nothing updated in the last couple of years.

What are people out there doing?

Many thanks

Andrew