[lustre-discuss] lustre 2.15.3

Khoi Mai khoi.mai2008 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 08:31:12 PDT 2024

We may have a security update that is wrapped up in a kernel upgrade but we
may not have tested the lustre upgrade yet to release into our production
landscape.

Was curious if it’s possible if there were others in the community that
managed their patches and upgrades that didn’t involving upgrading lustre
while patching the os kernel.

Khoi