[Lustre-discuss] stata_mv mv_stata which is better?

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Thu Aug 7 12:22:51 PDT 2008

Thanks, I might look into it.  Right now the performance of the stock
driver that comes with the kernel is more than the 4 1gig connections
we will be using.

I am having other issues now with the new filesystem that I did not
have with our old one, that iwll be a new question though.

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp at umich.edu