[Lustre-discuss] stata_mv mv_stata which is better?

Larry McIntosh larry.mcintosh at sun.com
Thu Aug 7 12:38:22 PDT 2008

Yes Brock -- as Mike has mentioned we also took this doc and provided
this for our TACC customer:

http://www.tacc.utexas.edu/resources/hpcsystems/

where we put 72 x4500s in place with this configuration with them.

In addition, Sun's recent Linux HPC Software

http://www.sun.com/software/products/hpcsoftware/index.xml

has the mv_sata driver and the SW configurations needed to put the
x4500 together as an OSS one can build up upon and further configure
with the SW RAID patches also included.

HTH