[Lustre-discuss] mpi-io support

Weikuan Yu weikuan.yu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 08:17:42 PST 2008

Hi, Jim,

The MPI-IO patch that was deposited in the lustre contrib tree has been
continuously maintained and developed at ORNL. You may refer to this webpage
for the latest version that is compatible with the latest MPICH2-1.0.6p1. I
have users reported successes about it.

# http://ft.ornl.gov/projects/io/  --> Code Downoad and Readme

Some adventurous features are forthcoming too :)

-- Weikuan
http://ft.ornl.gov/~wyu/