[Lustre-discuss] Off-topic: largest existing Lustre file system?

D. Marc Stearman marc at llnl.gov
Mon Jan 14 13:36:50 PST 2008

Klaus,

We currently have a 1.2PB lustre filesystem that we will be expanding
to 2.4PB in the near future.  I not sure about the highest sustained
IOPS, but we did have a user peak 19GB/s to one of our 500TB
filesystems recently. The backend for that was 16 DDN 8500 couplets
with write-cache turned OFF.

-Marc

----
D. Marc Stearman