[Lustre-discuss] mpi-io support

Cédric Lambert cedric.lambert at bull.net
Wed Jan 16 00:49:40 PST 2008

Hi WangDi,

12521 is a private bugzilla. Could it be possible to access it ?

Generally speaking, do you know performance problem with ufs adio driver with small I/Os from multiple clients and if it is the case should it be enhanced with lustre adio driver ?

Do some bugzilla exist about this problem ?

Regards
Cédric Lambert